Marine Equipment includes but is not limited to; Pipe Stanctions, Barge Ramps, Cornerless Chassis, Mafi Terminal Trailers, Windmill Trailers and Dollies, ABS Cargo Containers, Flat Racks and Spreader Bars.
WindMill Tower Trailer and WindMill Dollies
Busby International WindMill Transport Chassis are designed for dock side transportation of WindMill tower components. WindMill Trailers come with options which include but are not limited to the following:
- Permanently mounted gathering cradles – Each gathering cradle helps to position the windmill components in place.
- D-Rings – For strapping the components in place .
- The trailers shall be capable of repeatedly withstanding the impact stresses presented when loading and transporting a windmill component plus a spreader beam and a 6,000 pound head block onto the chassis.
- Our WindMill Dollies also come with different set-up options which include but are not limited to the following:
- Permanently mounted gathering cradles
- Turntables to allow for turning
- D-Rings for strapping the components in place.
Barge Ramp and Barge Ramp Approaches
Busby International Barge Ramps are steel structures that allow for drive/on, drive/off capability for a barge. Busby barge ramps are built to satisfy customer specifications. Options include Traction Bars, Forklift Tubes, Rub Rails, D-Rings, Tiedown Eyes, as well as others specified by the customer.
Mafi Trailers and Roll Pallets
Busby Gooseneck Mafi Trailers and Roll Pallets are designed by Busby International to meet the loads and conditions of the customer and are made with quality material.
Standard Busby Mafi Trailer capacities range from 20 to 60 tons. These capacities are calculated as a load uniformly distributed over the deck surface. These standard size trailers range in size from 8′ to 10′ wide and 20′ to 45′ long. Busby’s Goosneck Mafi Trailers and Roll Pallets are not limited to these standard sizes, we can design and build for many payload requirements including wider and longer with higher tonnages.
Gathering Chassis / Bomb Carts & Gathering Tables
Busby Bomb Carts are designed for dock side transportation of ISO Containers Busby Bomb Carts are equipped with (6) permanently mounted gathering guides, (2) spring loaded pop-ups for (2) 20′ containers, (1) 20′, (1) 40′ or (1) 45′ container.
The chassis and tables are capable of repeatedly withstanding the impact stresses presented when dropping a fully loaded container plus a 27,000 pound spreader beam and a 6,000 pound head block onto them from a distance of 12 inches maximum vertically.
Busby International Heavy Duty Cornerless Gathering Chassis Rear Loading Bomb Cart Style ISO Container Trailer – Approximate chassis tare weight is 19,700 pounds. Busby International Heavy Duty Gathering Tables Bomb Cart Style ISO Container Tables – Approximate table tare weight is 21,500 pounds